March 21, 2009

240min Photosafari

Well the safari became an orgy... Without exaggerating this is my best batch so far, partly because today was a most beautiful day - apart from the pain in my ear this day could not have been any better! I enjoy the city more and more, but today I felt the first time, that this is really a great place not only to visit but to live at.

This building is just around the corner - it would totally fit into a renaissance painting on the top of a rocky mountain with nude dancing priestesses...





I don' care if anybody thinks I'm a retard now, but I had to do that - it was just too easy, and it shows that the crisis is not all bad: "Business sucks Lucky Wang" and it's cheap!





NY police plays cowboys, those who can't ride horses have to ride mopeds




Trust windows server and all you got is a screensaver on a huge expensive screen (actually more and more screens stay blank because of the crisis - if it continues times square will suck big time)




I also met the Pied Piper of Hamelin - nice guy ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment