June 28, 2009

Bag of Red Beans

Thx again for all the nice greetings - i had a great day today. I again saw some celebrity I didn't recognise, but there were two paparazzi with big lenses - I even walked by close - but I don't have a clou who the woman with the white hair and the large sunglasses was... Who cares? Not me!
I enjoyed reading the "Short Story Of Ukranian Traktors" (or something like this) at Hudson riverside park - the story was fun, and this is one perfect place to read books. Even if its hot in the city everywhere - you'll have a nice breeze there, also enough sun and shadow for everybody, and a great view if you look up from the book.
In the evening I had a brick oven pizza - very good - and a couple of beers. All in all a very nice (holly)day.




2 comments:

  1. steph und ich bewundern jedes mal deine fotographiekunst! ganz tolle bilder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. schoen - dann werde ich weitermachen ;)

    ReplyDelete