May 04, 2009

The Parrot, The Lama & The Fridge

I'm sure this would make a funny story too - but my cotton brain wouldn't think consequently right now - I'm sure that's all caused by that crazy electrosmog. Nasty bastard wouldn't leave me alone, always hissing in my ear. That stuff can make you crazy, I swear. The weather is also still wonderfully wet, and I got some stuff to do all day long - so not too much motivation left to get out and take some grey in blueish grey pics...
But some of you may already know that I'm painting a wolf, I've already invested several hours and it's definitely worth it. So hopefully I'll be able to show you guys soon - maybe june. Enough talking, I'm leaving to smash some little wossname against the wall. Don't worry - I'm fine, just talking nonsense...


No comments:

Post a Comment